21 July 2020

Decade of giving back - 10 years of IITB!

Today is the day, 10 years back, I successfully completed one of the proudest things in life. It was 20th July 2010, when I finished my MTech from IITB and on 21st July I entered the world. 

IITB made me the person I am today. It's next to my mother. My curiosity and questioning attitude was in many ways motivated by the motto - ज्ञानं परमं ध्येयम्. This is going to be with me for the rest of my life.

I journey so far (from 2010 to 2020) was still about learning, learning, and self. Though I left job 5 years back, but the active contribution for the welfare of the masses (people) around me is yet to start. 

In the next decade (2020-2030) I am hoping to contribute to the masses, especially for the people of India. There are few desires for the family to be completed, but I guess it's just the part of the process. With the pandemic and all the challenges in the world, I guess it's high time to activity start contributing then to just thinking. 

I might need the first 2-3 years for some of my current obligations, but the next 7-8 years of the next decade will give me the opportunity to contribute better.

Looking forward to the next decade of giving back.















No comments: